Donations Dropped Off or Picked Up
Pounds Diverted From Landfills
Volunteer Hours at the ReStore
put your talents to work at the restore
From customer service to furniture repair, our ReStore offers a multitude of volunteer opportunities geared toward your individual interests and skills. By giving your time, you help our Habitat ReStore do more to support building projects that benefit families in Camden County.
Volunteers provide support to our ReStore in a wide variety of ways. Our ReStore is growing and we need voluteers just as much as we need our donors and shoppers. We strive to keep operating costs as low as possible to maximize the amount of money that goes directly to benefit our Camden County community, and volunteers are critically needed. Volunteers also help ensure our ReStore is a great experience for donors and shoppers.
There Are Many Ways You Can Help...
Volunteer Opportunities at the ReStore
There are many ways to volunteer at our Habitat ReStore in Pennsauken. Our volunteer needs vary frequently, but the following are common ways you can help our ReStore:
Are You a People-Person?
If you like meeting people, we are always looking for outgoing volunteers to:
- Help with customer service
- Help out on our Donations Dock
- Help shoppers at the Register
- Assist shoppers in the showroom
Do you like "hands-on" work?
If you enjoy working with your hands, we can always use help:
- Unloading trucks
- Repairing and Refurbishing furniture
- Helping at our Donations Dock
- Organizing the ReStore showroom
Are You the Creative Type?
If you love making an impression, we’d love to capture your creativity:
- Create decorative displays to enhance the shopper experience
- Develop ReUse projects for store merchandise
- Do fun DIY projects to enhance store decor
Do You Love To Be Organized?
If you like order in your life, we can always use people with an eye for detail to assist with merchandising:
- Stocking store shelves
- Pricing inventory
- Creating and maintaining merchandising displays
- Organizing and maintaining the sales floor