Updated May 14, 2021
Ae we continue to deal with COVID-19, we hope that everyone is staying healthy and safe during this unprecedented time.
We appreciate the continued support from the community and wanted to update you on our current operations. The following guidelines are in place until further notice. Camden County Habitat for Humanity is actively working to minimize potential exposure while still advancing our mission.
Our office is currently closed to the general public.
Our staff will be working from home and can be reached via telephone at 856-963-8018 or via email.
Executive Director – Jeff Mihalek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Family Coordinator – Amy Flood at email@example.com
The ReStore is currently accepting donations. Please call 856-963-8018 to schedule a future donation pick up or you can bring your donation to our ReStore Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please visit our two new ReStore locations:
- Pennsauken ReStore at 7937 S. Crescent Blvd., Pennsauken, NJ, 856-963-8018 ext. 109
- Lawnside ReStore at 130 N. White Horse Pike, Lawnside, NJ, 856-963-8018 ext. 103
Please note the following precautions:
- All shoppers will be required to wear a mask for their safety and the safety of our employees.
- All ReStore inventory is cleaned before it reaches the showroom floor.
- Hand sanitation stations will be located throughout the store.
- Please maintain social distance while shopping.
Click Here to see our FULL Social Distancing Policy.
Volunteers are still being accepted on a case by case basis, please Click Here to see more.
Camden County Habitat for Humanity would like to thank all those who provide critical care and services during this troubling time. We thank you for your efforts and hard work.
As we strive to continue to provide strength and stability to our partner families, we appreciate any support that you might be able to give to help us continue to our building efforts.